Vascular therapy is intended to be consistently used for extended periods of time in order to help improve blood flow. Improved blood flow allows our bodies to do what God designed them to do – and we begin to feel better, have more energy, and less discomfort.
I hesitate to share some of the immediate benefits that I am seeing because it is not really suppose to work that way. We didn’t develop our problems (or get in the shape we are in) overnight, so we can’t expect an immediate, miraculous benefit after just one session. Some of us can’t expect it after 3 or four sessions, and many of us will need months to experience manifested benefit.
So, if you try vascular therapy and you “feel nothing”… it’s okay. What I can tell you is that even if you “feel nothing” there are still some pretty amazing things going on. Make the time commitment of 2-3 sessions a week for a month and most of you will notice that you have more energy, that you are sleeping better at night, and that many areas of concern have improved.
- Guy in a wheelchair walks for the first time in a year after just 2 sessions.
- Young man with scarred eyes was told it would be 2 years before he could wear contacts again. After 3 sessions he could wear his contacts.
- Broken toe doesn’t hurt after 1 session.
- After 3 weeks of therapy, doctor cancels breast biopsy when he has a hard time finding the area to be biopsied.
- Completely numb feet begin to wake up after 1 session.
- Pet scan gives man the best report he has had in 2 years.
So, yes, there have been some amazing, miraculous benefits – and those are just a few. At the same time, I have a hard time calling vascular therapy miraculous because all it does is improve your own blood-flow. It is at that point that God’s design for the body takes over, and He determines how He will use vascular therapy in your life. I would love to watch Him help you, so if you are interested I can send you an email with more information or you can call me to set up your first session (The first 10 are free.)
There are 2 things to remember:
- It will not hurt.
- It will help.
My favorite phrase to say about the therapy is “It will only help you.”
Exodus 15:26b “I am the Lord, your healer.” (ESV)
Leviticus 17:14 “For the life of every creature is its blood: its blood is its life.” (ESV)
I don’t want to end this post without a video 🙂 Click here to see the effects of vascular therapy on a blockage.